Search my blog

FEATURED POST

Air-Dry Clay Speaks The Word

Wednesday 20 February 2019

COPYCAT PAINTING! XD

MY 2013 ARTWORK


Painting Reference: The Animals of Farmer Jones (Children's Book)

During my not-an-artist days I've done something I'm proud of! ðŸ˜Š
I'm not really an artist. I was just a copycat that time. ðŸ˜„
I painted this next to my first attempt of painting Mount Taal. Same as before, I used a reference. I got it from an illustration in a children's story book named "The Animals of Farmer Jones" if I weren't mistaken about the title. 
I used the blank portion of a printed paper. My thick poster color mixing technique did the trick. (Cause I'm not using a watercolor paper at that time and I'm not into heavy watered paintings, otherwise I'll be ruining the paper).
 It took hours to finish the work. I'm more of immitating of what the color in the illustration shows. So my greatest challenge is about mixing colors. So far I succeeded making a duplicate of the painted illustration except I painted the white pig a bit slimmer ðŸ˜„

No comments:

Post a Comment