Search my blog

FEATURED POST

Air-Dry Clay Speaks The Word

Wednesday 20 February 2019

POEM #1 (Only Legends Would Know The Meaning)

"LIKE YOU NEVER CAME"
By: Hartiart

I won't admit that I was lonely walking alone in this sick dark road,
Without knowing if there's someone else to take away the isolation,
If there's anyone to bump with on the way to pause the tiresome walking,
Till' I see the other version of myself, the one whom I called "you".

I gaze with wonder, so curious how could someone like you ever invade,
The peace my heart breathes, turned into the fastest beat like music,
Now I don't mind walking without light, as long as I have you,
The journey was still a far way to travel, and I savour every moment.

Slowly as it goes, you're making me smile and made me forget my lonesome walk,
Then I noticed your smile, your beauty, all the things I like about you,
As I watch everything unfold, every steps we take brings us closer,
But I remember with sadness, somewhere in this walk we'll meet the horizon.

Yet before we even set our feet for the last trace we'll make on the left out road,
A strong wind suddenly took me away, my feet can't step where you are,
Now I was on that part of the road twice the gloom than before,
Twice the sorrow like you never came at all.

I would rather take the long journey with you,
Than knowing along the way I'll spend a short walk without you.

"Ecopark" (2018)















No comments:

Post a Comment