Search my blog

FEATURED POST

Air-Dry Clay Speaks The Word

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Air-Dry Clay Speaks The Word

Tonight, I'll be sharing about these two cute stone's story.

Front View

This was made out of air-dry clay. I've mentioned about this in my second most recent post so I won't tell the creative process again. 
As soon as the clay hardened, I applied watercolor medium. The first one was combined with warm colors while the other one cool colors.
 Letting it dry, I wrote a bible verse on it using MICRON black fine pen. After this I coated the stone with the max bond glue. If I used an ordinary sign pen, it could've washed off the ink. Thanks to that 0.2 point pen! (Never mind my penmanship hehe)

Back View

Here's the story...

Why bible verse? I could just have written any other thing. But you know what, I've had a good idea about sharing the word of God in my most introvert way. I'm glad I'll be using my talent for God's purpose. So yeah, I'm a Christian. But it wasn't that easy.
Christians in the world outside the church are often perceived as self-righteous people, filled with hypocrisy, pointing fingers to people's sins, religious and whatever they think weird. So if being a Christian is just a heavy mask to wear, then they wouldn't want to be one. 

But it's not this way. It's more than what we all perceive. I experienced it myself. This is no mask to wear. This is no pretending to be an angel. This isn't forcing ourselves to be perfect.

It's not the "Christian" label that makes me good. But from something I could gain inner joy, strength and peace, there's just no word that can describe what it is like to know that God is more than what we all see, feel and perceive about Him. He is alive and so personal and so near!
You feel relaxed travelling to places of nature. You feel entertained with the gatherings you had with your friends. You feel happy getting all that you want, but nothing compares to the joy that comes from God. 
It's everything. It's looking beyond reality. It's about knowing that whatever part of the journey you might be in, Someone is there to guide you towards His' plan. I swear this was THE VERY THING EVERYBODY WOULD WANT TO EXPERIENCE.
Enjoying the imperfect like with the perfect God,

-Hartiart.

No comments:

Post a Comment