Search my blog

FEATURED POST

Air-Dry Clay Speaks The Word

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Goodnight! :)

Hi. This is my nighttime story.
Childhood won't be complete without a doll lying beside you before you sleep. You talk to it as if this was your imaginary friend. Things you discuss on the days back aren't as harsh as today right? But who says fun is for kids only? ðŸ˜„

Back in highschool, on a TLE subject we were taught how to sew. We learned different techniques how to make a stitch, on what kind of fabric and thread appropriate to make an art on that piece of cloth. Without the teacher's instruction, sometime in my house I decided to apply what I learned and tadaaah! I made my new buddy. 
Her name is Lily. All you see in her face was full of energy, positive vibes, filled with hope and did you know that she can dance too not to mention her different-sized feet? ðŸ˜† It's feels so happy to see this kind of face, she can share her smiles to cheer up people.
So many circumstances happened, but thank God she's still alive today. I mean, she could've been destroyed (cause her beaded dress was already on that state) but a handmade treasure will always be the best, even when stitches break their line she's still the best doll in the world! ðŸ˜Š
Goodnight and have a good sleep! ðŸ˜Š


Go to Hartiart Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment