Search my blog

FEATURED POST

Air-Dry Clay Speaks The Word

Wednesday 20 February 2019

MY STYLE OF PAINTING: PEACE-GIVING NATURE

My first painting of the year! yeeey!
MY FIRST 2019 PAINTING "SILHOUETTE"

Flash forward, just a break from the creative process of my paintings years ago this time I'll be discussing about my style. ðŸ˜Š
I'm aware that not everyone would appreciate my style. I'm more of a loose and scattered rather than perfect shaped picture perfect, and as you notice, almost all of my paintings involves nature. I am not following the current trend which uses painting as a voice to create awareness, or some sort of depicting a disturbing or touching message. It depends upon the artist how he/she express him/herself. 
Even if a painting seems to be peaceful or hard to understand, it doesn't mean a painting is less than pretty in comparison to an artwork which evokes deep emotions. Everybody has a story to tell and my story was...

Peaceful. More or less, people can't deny that nature is always associated with the word "Peace". Aside from my love in nature and my skills especially inclined towards landscape painting, I love being at peace all the time! (Of course this isn't perfectly possible in the real world). 

Seeing the reality I'm in, the left and right unavoidable toxic environment, the loudest battles I fight in silence within me, peace was my main necessity. Peace is something that would take you a little break in the fast paced environment. 
It's kinda draining to be always on-the-go because as a human, we need to take a break for a while and give ourselves time to relax, to meditate, to ponder on the passing time. Being at peace you'll learn how to treasure time. 
To value your surroundings at its simplest. To feel the gentle breeze passing through the clouds, then to the leaves, then to your skin. The waving trees rich with leafy green freshness catches the glistening ray of sun in between them. To smell nature is heartwarming, how much more if you would see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment